cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plan didnt change on the autorenewal date

powertunnel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autorenew is taking longer and longer to auto renew. My phone and service is not available for several hours on the autorenewal date

4 REPLIES 4

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@powertunnel sorry to hear about your trouble.

Have you tried power cycling your phone or power down, remove sim card, re-insert sim card and power back up?

If your serive is still not working at all including calls, text and data then you may want to contact the @CS_Agent and have them look into it for you.

When you message the mods, in your message please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your phone number

- your account number

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@powertunnel I agree with @Luddite and @KMG that you should not have experienced any outage during the renewal process.  Did all your services stop working?  Or maybe you ran out of data in your previous cycle and were waiting on the renewal to process to replenish your data bucket?  Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you experienced?

In terms of the process taking longer, I'm not entirely surprised.  The more subscribers PM acquires, the longer (on average) each night's overnight process (including the renewals) will take to run.  I'm doubtful PM is investing [much] into their back-end data processing infrastructure or process optimization in order to help offset that, so please expect the trend to continue for the forseeable future.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you signed up for autopay?  If so, there should be no interruption of service around the time of your renewal - unless there is a problem with your credit/debit card transaction.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@powertunnel Do you currently have service? What time/how long did the outage occur?

You did post to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.