cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan supposed to renew today but no service

trinifry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello mods,

My plan was supposed to renew today (and I have autopay activated) but it looks like the plan did not renew as I have no telephone/data service.  Is there something I'm supposed to do manually get the service going again?  I've need had to do anything before to roll over to next pay period. 

Thx for your help

4 REPLIES 4

trinifry

Thanks for all the clarification.  Didn't realize that this was an issue as I've never had a problem in the past.  I will inquire with the mods.  I assume that if this was already a known issue then a resolution probably has not been found yet.  I'll just make sure that I top up next period. 

Failed AutoPay is a known bug which for some apparently unknown reason affects a few customers every billing cycle.

It's an inconvenience which I wouldn't worry about much if it's a one-time occurence, though it's worth contacting the mods if your AutoPay Reward wasn't properly applied or if/when it occurs again.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @trinifry glad things worked out. Why the auto-pay doesn't work sometimes is a mystery. Glad you got service going again.  Sometimes it fails if you do a plan change or on first renewal. To avoid in future you can top up manually a day or two before renewal that avoids the auto-pay, but u still get the auto-pay reward.

If you want moderator input it is always best to send them a private medsage.

trinifry

Problem somewhat solved.  I was able to manually reactivate my plan by manually forcing a payment.  So now I have service again.  However, would still like to know why the autopay/renew was not successful.  So if a mod can look into this so it won't happen in the future that would be appreciated.  Thx

Need Help? Let's chat.