cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone problems

I made a payment of 54 dollars and got a txt saying payment was successful but then a hour later everything on my phone no longer worked why ? 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone problems

@Courville89 wrote:

I made a payment of 54 dollars and got a txt saying payment was successful but then a hour later everything on my phone no longer worked why ? 

@Courville89What does your account status say? Is the payment still in your available funds or was it used to renew you plan? Did you make a payment after the cut-off date?

Can you send a screen shot of this?

active.png

C82AC82B-A542-4617-95F7-C8B14DCA58B6.png

1B1DE72B-E08B-4239-A504-36F9FE1AD403.png

Mayor / Maire

@Courville89 wrote:

Did it work after you made the payment?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Mayor / Maire

@Courville89

Thanks for the screen shot, looks like everything should be good to go

Restart your phone

If that doesn't work try this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  Reboot your phone.  This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  

P.S. your screen shot of account history shows your name / account number, might want to edit that part out

Yes for maybe hour max 

Mayor / Maire

@Courville89 wrote:

Yes for maybe hour max 

Sounds dumb but maybe it got flipped into airplane mode. Or the cellular radio was turned off.

What kind of phone is it?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

was the money returned on ur credit card? Pm if u need more help

Don’t know if anybody can help me. I just renewed my plan for province wide calling. However it seems my region must be set differently as I can’t call out and it says I need long distance add on even though I’m making a local call. Help please!

Mayor / Maire

@msheppard wrote:

Don’t know if anybody can help me. I just renewed my plan for province wide calling. However it seems my region must be set differently as I can’t call out and it says I need long distance add on even though I’m making a local call. Help please!

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.