cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Kelllybelly22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is locking me out, how do I fix this problem?

7 REPLIES 7

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kelllybelly22 Try the PM SIM in a different phone. At least you'll know if it's  an issue with the SIM or your phone. 
Also, reboot your phone with the SIM installed, and tell us the exact message displayed. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kelllybelly22 wrote:

We need to know more info about locking me out.

If you phone is locked to another provider, you need to ask your provious provider to unlock it before your can use with PM.

If your account status is expired or suspended, your need to pay you plan fee and click the reactivate your plan link.

If you are locked out because of password, use the forgot your password link on the login page to reset your password.

Do I have to continue...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kelllybelly22 wrote:

@Kelllybelly22  If you are activating your account and it errors out when entering you payment information then here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

If you are getting an invalid sim error then you need to wait for about an hour for the current session lock to expire before attempting the activation again.

Hope this helps!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kelllybelly22 if this is the first time that you put the PM SIM card into your phone and it asks for an unlock code. Then its locked to your previous provider contact them and ask them for the code. If its Samsung. You may contact Samsung online.  You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it. 

If your phone locked you out and asked for a puk code. Then contact the moderators and ask them for it.  There are 2 ways to do this. To contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Kelllybelly22 wrote:

Can you access your self service account by dialing 611 from your phone?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to access your self serve account ?  Try the forgot password link.  Trying using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kelllybelly22 wrote:

Your phone? Your self-serve?

Where exactly and what are trying to do?

Need Help? Let's chat.