cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment of Sevices through voucher

simlee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have 790 dollars in my public service mobile account. My question is will the payment be deducted automatically because I have been trying to enter the voucher number but I see a message saying that the voucher has already been used which is true as this amount was credited to the account with the same vouchers.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i thought I was bad when I loaded $300 of voucher to my account..

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In the future, you should try to avoid having such a large account balance.  Note that if you ever decide to leave PM, that money isn't considered refundable, so you risk losing it all...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, that is a lot of personal funds to keep in a prepaid account which is like a savings account with no withdrawal feature. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

And once you've entered in a voucher, it's done. You can't enter it in again.

And that's a crap load o' money to let them hold onto and make interest on. Wow.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@simlee wrote:

Hi,

I have 790 dollars in my public service mobile account. My question is will the payment be deducted automatically because I have been trying to enter the voucher number but I see a message saying that the voucher has already been used which is true as this amount was credited to the account with the same vouchers.

Thanks

You have $790 available fund in your account.  On your next renewal date, PM will take money off your available fund to pay for your next 30 days or 120 days plan cost.

Need Help? Let's chat.