cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not being processed

doodle29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent I am trying to submit payment but I keep getting the following message:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I know the details I am providing are correct and I have also checked with the bank to confirm.  I have made other payments with the card, therefore I know it is good.

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello doodle29,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you, please can you send to us a Private Message^

Cheers

Abdoulaye

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

How many separate attempts have you made?  If you've tried too many times in a short period, PM's system may flag your credit card.  In that case, have a PM moderator check if there is any block against your credit card from having made too many attempts and have them clear it.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your credit card info, PM SIM card number, and e-mail address.

doodle29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the info, I have tried the majority of this. I know it's not the credit card.  I entered the info exactly the way I have it on file with my bank.  Should be no reason PM can't validate the info.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When the billing system rejects your credit card, sometimes trying the following works:
-clear your browser cookies/cache
-use a different browser
-use private/incognito browsing mode
-turn off ad/pop-up blockers
-use a different device (tablet, desktop, laptop)
-use a different credit card
-try again later
In the payment page, enter your name, address, postal code exactly as they appear on your credit card statement. If necessary, shorten the info you enter on the PM form by cutting off the last characters. If you have a suite/apt number, you can try eliminating that info from the form.
Note: If attempting a payment, be sure to check your credit card account after each attempt to avoid multiple charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.