cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Vouchers @ Shoppers

rolomonster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Idea for anyone that uses PM vouchers, Shoppers Drug Mart has $100 American Express credit cards on promo that works out to $95.42 each. You can use the AMEX cards to buy your PM vouchers at Shoppers. Saves you about 4.5%. Also, if you have a Tangerine credit card and have 2/4% set up for drugstores, you should get 2/4% cash back on the $95.42 you pay for the AMEX.
36 REPLIES 36

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
The ideas are coming out of you like crazy tonight, I love it 🙂 lol

Well, that's excellent.

U know, PM should have some rewards for PPL who use ONLY Vouchers as well, to make them feel very special in the Grand Public Family

Rockdaddy22
Most Shopper Drug Marts do have them.

I think PM should have more convenient locations for Vouchers as there are still PPL who prefer Old fashioned techniques, and having places like Shoppers, Rexell, 7-11,President's choice, Koodo stores, Canadian Tire, this may help in making it easier for those to get Vouchers easier and efficiently

Rockdaddy22
I use the PC world elite master card %3

BUT I really prefer buying CanadianTire gift cards for %10 off at Shoppers, so I get the extra %3 there. Then I take those gift cards and buy Public Mobile vouchers at CanadianTire gas bar 🤑 Unfortunately CanadianTire gas bar charges a$1 fee 😞 So buy the biggest denomination you can. I've been doing this for awhile.

Lag333
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You're an RFD member aren't ya ?! Mean that in a good way haha. 

Need Help? Let's chat.