cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged my account since Sept 2018

CarolTsang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Overchage of $30 more every month!!! I have been overchanged for $65/month right from the beginning since Sept 8, 2018 when I started joining the 30-day plan of $35: including unlimited Canada-wide talk + unlimited international text + picture messaging, voice mail + call display, 1 GB Data of 3G speed. Please check the details of my plan and my payment history and reimburse credits to my account. 

8 REPLIES 8

CarolTsang

Thanks! Sorry, no overcharge. I found that it was a misundertsanding of the payment record. The figures confused me! Problem solved!

CarolTsang

No overcharge. Sorry, I misunderstood it. 

CarolTsang

I misinterpreted the payment history record. No overcharge. Thanks!

CarolTsang

Thanks! I found that I misinterpreted the paymeny history record. No overcharge. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ute1978 wrote:

@CarolTsang wrote:

Overchage of $30 more every month!!! I have been overchanged for $65/month right from the beginning since Sept 8, 2018 when I started joining the 30-day plan of $35: including unlimited Canada-wide talk + unlimited international text + picture messaging, voice mail + call display, 1 GB Data of 3G speed. Please check the details of my plan and my payment history and reimburse credits to my account. 

Sounds harsh... but prove it or it didn't happen.

I gotta agree with ute1978 here. How could you let this keep happening? 3 times!?

Turn off autopay and do manual payments/vouchers until they sort it out.

Did you send a message to the mods?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CarolTsang wrote:

Sounds harsh... but prove it or it didn't happen.

KMG

I recommend that you take a screenshot of your payment history and post it here so that we can review it.  Please remove any personal identifiers from the screenshots before posting.

Psygineer

@CarolTsang wrote:

I'm assuming this isn't the 30 day vs 31 day in a month issue and actually taking extra? Does your plan on your profile actually say $35 a month and not a higher plan? You only have the one account too I assume. It would be nice if you put a screenshot of your history screen on PM (without your account number/private info) just so it is clearer to those that might be able to help. Your best bet though is to contact the mods with your issue detailed as well as some proof that it is your account (such as your PIN).

Need Help? Let's chat.