cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my plan balance of $25

Becka09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But its saaying that my account isn't active and is asking me to add more money to my account im not sure what im supposed to do or even how to speak to a representative

4 REPLIES 4

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Becka09 :Is everything working ok? You should follow up here in this thread you created let us know if your situation solved.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you're seeing this, @Becka09 , and if you have service, that's completely 'normal' and you do not need to do anything: 

HALIMACS_0-1613052021483.png

It is a strange message which routinely displays for a brief time to customer's on auto-pay and seems to precede Public Mobile processing payment through auto-pay.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Becka09 :Yeah, JK8 above saying, whenever your self serve account says your account is suspended for non payment even though your money got deducted on renewal day and your phone seems to be working fine - then you can just ignore it as a weird error on their part and don't worry about it.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Becka09 wrote:

But its saaying that my account isn't active and is asking me to add more money to my account im not sure what im supposed to do or even how to speak to a representative

Are you up for renewal? As long as your services are working on your phone everything is fine.

If your Account Status says Plan Expired, but your services are working ignore the message. That is the usual renewal message.

Need Help? Let's chat.