cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using a voucher and it's not allowing the funds go to my account

jessicat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to use my voucher and for some reason it is not allowing the funds go to my account please i need my phone

7 REPLIES 7

Thanks, I tried both, and neither work. I think all the moderators are done for the day.

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

wrote:

@jessicat make sure you use the PIN number on the voucher printout.  I think there are a couple of other numbers but it's the PIN you need to enter.

It can be confusing to know which number to use.  I am looking at a payment voucher printout (purchased at Canadian Tire) that lists both a PIN number and a voucher number.  When you add a voucher via *611, it asks you to enter the 12-digit PIN from your payment voucher.  When you add a voucher via self-serve, it asks you to enter the payment voucher number (as seen below).

InkedScreenshot-2018-2-6 Public Mobile - oneTimeTopUp-Page_LI-cropped.jpg

You need to enter the 12-digit PIN from your payment voucher when asked for payment voucher number (marked by arrow). 

If the powers that be are listening, the next time there is an update to the self-serve portal, changing the above "Payment Voucher Number" to "Payment Voucher PIN" would better represent what needs to be entered.

Thanks for considering my feedback.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jessicat,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If you have purchased a voucher and have not been able to add it to your account, please feel free to send us a private message 🙂 We'll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

make sure you are inputting the right pin. There's several set of numbers on the voucher and can get confusing.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jessicat, who are you on hold with?  There is no phone support of new public mobile customers.  All support is handled through this community, and via private messages to the moderators.

jessicat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am and it is still not working I have been on the phone for the past 40 minutes now and still holding 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jessicat make sure you use the PIN number on the voucher printout.  I think there are a couple of other numbers but it's the PIN you need to enter.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.