cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download past bills for tax purposes

Raymondtsang555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I need a PDF for each of my past 2020 bills. I need them for taxes. There's no forum addressing this. Can I get moderator to help me with this? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to request one from a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

@HALIMACS 

LOL, it was only 16 months ago and already I cant recall if it was mailed or emailed to me. Looks like I scanned or took a picture of a paper based copy but did I print it out from an email? It sucks getting old!

<edit> OR I can read my initial post in that topic. I did receive a PDF to my email address.

@LurganIeUk 

Oh for certain, so many things that could easily be automated so we aren't bugging moderators to get it done. I suspect for the relatively low number of people that want a hardcopy, it is just one more little thing to get some people to move up the ladder one rung for. Part of the third tier experience!

AE_Collector

PM should offer a monthly invoice by PDF based on the dates input by you, the customer. And I think we can live with only 3 months of records only being available. And taxes paid would need to show as well for both auto-pay payments and manual payments. In other words the customer generates their own invoice from data held online. But I doubt it would ever happen. 

@AE_Collector 

When you did that, do you recall if there was an option to receive via an e-mailed PDF or was it postal mail only?

Seems silly Public Mobile wouldn't offer this via PDF... cheaper & quicker.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Raymondtsang555 

Here are instructions with a sample of what you will receive. Generally you wont need an individual receipt for every month, you can ask for it but that seems like a lot of extra unnecessary work.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

3EE5C6A2-22D9-4E5D-8058-700611B02ED8.jpeg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Raymondtsang555 

Yes, you can make a moderator request for a 2020 statement of account. It will likely take a couple weeks to receive

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.