cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Add Amex card for autopay

Pur3aznboi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does public mobile accept amex as autopay?? I tried registering it but it keeps failing

8 REPLIES 8

Pur3aznboi

Thanks I'll try that solution now 

Please ensure you're adding the apartment #/Suite # to the Address 1 field in either of the following when leaving the other spot blank:

Apt # - House # StreetName StreetType

-OR-

House# StreetName StreetType Apt #

@Pur3aznboi yes unfortunately that happens alot I to ended up using another cc and a day later the one I had trouble with was accepted go figure Smiley Indifferent

Pur3aznboi

Thanks I tried doing exactly what you said leaving out my unit number and entering postal code without spaces  still getting the same message but I was able to add my visa card so I'll just leave it like that thanks for yiur help 

Pur3aznboi

Great thx 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pur3aznboi wrote:

Does public mobile accept amex as autopay?? I tried registering it but it keeps failing

@Pur3aznboi  Yes they do. I'm currently using AMEX without any issues. When entering the postal code don't use a space also if you live in a condo or apartment dont use the unit number. If it's still a problem contact PM and they will add it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Pur3aznboi Yes PM accepts american and canadian cc people seem to be having a few issues right now maybe wait an hour,

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pur3aznboi wrote:

Yes, I have 3 PM accounts.  2 of them are using AmEx for autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.