cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apparent double payment

wjpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It appears I have paid twice, both are for $40, but one shows payment for my old 4gb plan and the second for my changed plan of 4.5gb.  Of course I can only use 1, so can I have one removrd and just have the 1 4.5 gb plan?

13 REPLIES 13

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mattboudreau wrote:

Hi.  My plan was expired so I paid what I had owing. But then I wanted the new plan and I believe I essentially paid for 2 plans for this month.  I have 2 35$ charges   I am wondering if there is anything that can be done about this ? 

I deleted your screen shot from my quote

@MattboudreauPlease edit your screen shot, you are currently giving away your full name, account number and recent top up amounts,  thats part of the information a moderator may need to confirm your identiry to gain access to your account. Please delete / blur personal details

Mattboudreau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot. Very helpful. I had that heart wrenching feeling as soon as I selected it. Lesson learned.   Hopefully.  Have a great day  

@Mattboudreau

You will need to contact moderator with the above information and hopefully, moderators can help.  Wait times are 2-3 days recently.  

For future reference, you can either change plans immediately (lose the remaining amount on the original plan) or at next renewal.  If your plan is expired though, you can only renew the original plan.  You will need moderator help to change plans on an expired status.

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Mattboudreau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  My plan was expired so I paid what I had owing. But then I wanted the new plan and I believe I essentially paid for 2 plans for this month.  I have 2 35$ charges   I am wondering if there is anything that can be done about this ? C81F736F-6974-46DB-AB24-BB57C8201D49.png

wjpublic

As I thought, but hard to do on a phone at the airport 🙂

I will watch for this in the future.  Is it possible to delete the message?

Thanks for your comments,; still waiting for something from the mods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wjpublic wrote:

Not much there but still good idea 😞  I don't see an option to edit or delete the message?

You edit the image before uploading it to here.

jp2

There are 3 dots in the top right of post, click those then choose edit post.

wjpublic

Not much there but still good idea 😞  I don't see an option to edit or delete the message?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wjpublic: Jeez. Blank out your personal information.

wjpublic

I have posted to the mods about the issue, and posted a second time to the mods with the screenshot.  I also posted the scrrenshot publically below if anyone wants to comment.  I want to get ths resolved before getting another sim and recommending the service to a couple of friends.  Thanks for your help.

wjpublic

Here is a screenshot of my payments ... Both were proc seed at the same time.

Screenshot deleted ...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wjpublic, if you can post a snapshot of your most recent payment history, we can help to explain what happened.  As already noted, it is quite likely that you made an immediate plan change which forfeits the remaining usage in the original plan. 

jp2

Did you do an immediate plan changed? This would explain why you got double billed. Only way to have it credited back is to private message the mods, explain your situation clearly and hopefully they will credit your account. 

When changing plans in the future choose a future dated plan change instead so it will automatically switch your plan at renewal and only charge you the correct amount.

Need Help? Let's chat.