cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on for US

Be5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased an add on for the Us but never did work, but got charged for it.

33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Be5 wrote:

Well...you purchased it...so it kinda makes sense that you would get charged for it. 🙂

I'm guessing you're back now?

I'm guessing you would like a refund?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Be5 wrote:

@Be5 

If you really did both steps, U.S. Roaming Add-ons are enabled a soon as you buy them and automatically. With the US add-ons, you need to connect to the roaming partner networks (AT&T, T-Mobile) in order to use the service.  The Public Mobile network is only available in Canada.  All roaming usage involves being able to connect to a roaming partner's network. If data is purchased, roaming data needs to be enabled. Make sure you enable roaming on your phone. You need to make sure your phone has "ROAMING" settings turned to on.

In my experience when you click enable roaming on your phone, the phone gives you a warning. "ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS YOU MAY INCUR MASSIVE CHARGES."  Pretty sure all phones have roaming disabled by default for this reason.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Be5 wrote:

@Be5 

Are you sure you actually purchased it? Which one did you buy, its a 2 step process and often you get charged "money goes into account" but you do not actually purchase the add-on. Check your account history to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.