cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD ON CHARGED TWICE

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I got charged twice for the 500 minutes add on(10$ + tax istead of 5$ +tax). I've raised a ticket and a Moderator said they would revert within 48 hours. My concern is I need that 500 minutes by latest tomorrow added to my account  and as of now I dont see that reflecting. I made the payment a hour ago. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

@dreamboats198 wrote:

So I have 10$ in my account. The moderator is going to help with the refund of 5$ which was charged as a duplicate. Now how do I assign the balance 5$ towards the 500 minutes?

@dreamboats198  If that's the case then just go into selfserve and purchase the add-on.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Something is odd here. 

1. YOU have to have a balance that meets or exceeds your add on purchase before you purchase. 

2. YOU select the add on AND the quantity. Did you choose 1 or 2?

3. If YOU made an error in selection of add on or quantity does the system just order OR do you have another step to confirm the purchase?

I have seen this here a few times. 

So is this a  PM system error or a self inflicted error? What was your balance before you input your purchase? Was $ there or did you top up first?

If self inflicted can you still not eventually use the duplicate? Vs a delay in what you want at the time to correct. The minutes don’t expire until they are used. 

Many many years ago there was a fear of computers making mistakes and then a saying was developed “Garbage In.......Garbage Out”

Iam curios to hear the cause and outcome. 

Bottom line...order another $5 add on of 500 minutes. 

@dreamboats198 wrote:

So I have 10$ in my account. The moderator is going to help with the refund of 5$ which was charged as a duplicate. Now how do I assign the balance 5$ towards the 500 minutes?

The $10 balance in the account means the add-on was likely never purchased. When you're purchasing an add-on but there isn't enough fund in the Public Mobile account balance, what appears to be purchasing the add-on does nothing more than apply a top up.  You need to go back into your account and now add it.  As for the $5, I would just leave it. I know it's not your fault if Public Mobiel overcharged you, but that $5 will go towards your next renewal if left alone.  

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dreamboats198 I don't understand, did you add $10 to your account and not buy the $5, 500 minute add on, or did you buy 2 5 minute add ons that aren't showing up in your account? And what did you contact the moderator about if you just did this 10 minutes ago?

@dreamboats198 wrote:

Hi, I got charged twice for the 500 minutes add on(10$ + tax istead of 5$ +tax). I've raised a ticket and a Moderator said they would revert within 48 hours. My concern is I need that 500 minutes by latest tomorrow added to my account  and as of now I dont see that reflecting. I made the payment a hour ago. Any suggestions?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dreamboats198 , if they promised to make certain account adjustments that did not come out correctly, keep the conversation going.  Reply back to the last private message interaction for the ticket that was initiated and explain what is still not right.  

Need Help? Let's chat.