annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Je n arrive pas a activer ma carte SIM

appoliner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Bonjour je suis un nouveau client j ai aucun autre numero de telephone .c est mon premier carte sim a montreal donc a chaque fois que j essaie d activer ma carte ça res bloquer a selectionner un nouveau numero de telephone.j aimerais savoir que faire.
6 RÉPONSES 6

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hello @appoliner,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with activating a new phone line.  My French is very poor, so I am trying to guess.. are you saying that when you attempt to select a new number during activation, it fails?  Or are you talking about the sim card number?

If it is the sim card number, it may be possible that you already activated the new line but a bug caused the webpage to display an error message.  

If you are able to discuss in English, I would be happy to try and help you.  If not, lets wait for one of our wonderful French speaking members to reply.  

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also, it might be worthwhile posting in French-language community forum if our French-speaking members don't respond soon:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Communaut%C3%A9-Public-Mobile/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Commu...

appoliner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi , i'm new user of public mobile services , but i can't activate my new sim card. the process stoping at shoose your phone number.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I see.  You may wish to clear cache/history of your web browser and start fresh from step 1.  I prefer Google Chrome browser which is known to work without issues.  

As far as I can tell, there is no known issue at the "Choose your number" stage of activation.  Lets get you started soon.  

Are you selecting a new number or choosing to port a number from another provider?  

@appoliner Ne traite ce fil votre problème?        Re : activation de mon nouveau de fone - ( dimanche )                       

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Bonjour @appoliner

Je suis navrée de lire que vous n’arrivez pas à faire activer votre carte SIM.

Je vous ai fait parvenir un message privé, merci d’y répondre afin qu’on puisse vous assister.

Need Help? Let's chat.