Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

burton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just active my sim card but i forgot to put my friend number  for refer

5 REPLIES 5

@Daps wrote:

I believe the new customer should contact moderators to ask to get the referral added.

@ChuckYeahyou may have read the orginal post incorrectly.

@Daps wrote:

I believe the new customer should contact moderators to ask to get the referral added.

@Daps , yes I did!

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Edit: Disregard this I read the post incorrectly. You are the proper one to contact a moderator in this case.

@burton As @Dunkgirl and @Dunkman advised contact a moderator. I believe it is best if your friend contacts @CS_Agent through their account instead of yours. So if you haven't yet, create them a community account to ask for the change.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@burton 

You will need to contact moderator with that information.  Moderators should be able to help you. 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@burton wrote:

i just active my sim card but i forgot to put my friend number  for refer

@burtonYou will need assistance from the moderators, ask them to add it in by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

The Moderators are available (Eastern) Monday to Friday 8am-12am and Saturday+Sunday from 8am-10pm. 

Click here for more info on moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.