cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting my no please help

anujdixit2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Respected 

08.03.2021 I activated my sim card but i dint reply lucky mobile massage YES, So please try to help me help me now porting no as soon as possible 

my mobile no  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please help me as soon as possible 

please help me for that

Thanking you 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: removed names and phone numbers

7 REPLIES 7

@anujdixit2 

Put the lucky sim back in your phone and make sure you still have an active service. Then either call the porting department with your lucky account # and details or contact the moderators to reintiate your port. Wait for the porting authorization text and respond to it. You can then put the pm sim card in, reboot and wait for your port to complete ( up to 2 hours.)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@anujdixit2 Did you try powering off your phone then powering it back on?

If that didn’t work, as @Anonymous and @HALIMACS suggested to call for help on porting issues.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@anujdixit2 

Call the porting helpline at 1-844-x for porting related problems.  Please note it's not available for any other account related inquiries. 

Refer to this link below for more details on the porting process:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Alternatively, you can open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request"

@anujdixit2 wrote:

08.03.2021 I activated my sim card but i dint reply lucky mobile massage YES, So please try to help me help me now porting no as soon as possible 

my mobile no  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As it has already been 4 to 5 days, numberr porting has failed (since the text message from Lucky wasn't replied to). Please open a ticket to the moderators by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anujdixit2 : Call 1-844-x to fix up the port. This is only for porting. Not support.

danmcco

Kulbir not to worry.  Porting will just take a bit longer.  With me it took about 4 hours to complete. 

anujdixit2

Need Help? Let's chat.