cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash sale issues

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

0/month.

I followed activation process but with no promo code we still have too activate and pay 25 $ as I do not see any zero options.  Then we get credits with moderator

6 REPLIES 6

DonForgo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since Public Mobile is a pre-paid service, they really should market it better,

it's not free, but you'll get the equal amount of credit to use on your second month, 

so it's BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE.

Or sign up and get your second month free. 

Can you imagine the turn over of customers if everyone got the first month free then vanished without paying a dime for the next month. We get to help everyone through all their activation problems so they can use their free month and never be heard from again.

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

0/month.

I followed activation process but with no promo code we still have too activate and pay 25 $ as I do not see any zero options.  Then we get credits with moderator

You will receive a monthly credit after several business days. It would be applied to your account automatically and cover your next month of service.

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You'll have to wait up to 6 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dboxtvinfo715 

You should get the 2nd month free (ie. $25) within 6 business days and if you used the friend referral ($10) within 24 hours (up to 72 hours).  

Don't forget to get your free 1 GB data bonus and 400 minutes LD minutes.  You will need to purchase the free adds add on.  Otherwise, the above should be automatic.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The credits are all automatic.  However, none of the credits are issued at the time of activation or prior to initial payment.  Please take a careful look at the terms of the promo again.  

Need Help? Let's chat.