Did you mean: 

change my plan

donna2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need to change my plan but it says im locked out of my account

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@donna2, did you by anny chance try with a different browser, or use the same browser in privacy/incognito mode.  Somethimes cached data makes the web site do strange things.  Appart from that, if you can't get the forgot password to work, you will need to contact the moderators via private message.  Note that wait times are currently a couple of days (unfortunately).  Be sure to include your account number or phone number, as well as account PIN (if known).  It will help speed up identification once it is your turn...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@donna2 wrote:

i tryed that and that is when it tells me im locked out

Then yes unfortunately you'll need to contact the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

donna2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tryed that and that is when it tells me im locked out

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@donna2 wrote:

i need to change my plan but it says im locked out of my account

When was your last renewal date?

Have you try the "Forgot your password?" link from the login screen?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Notice on the bottom right hand side of screen...orange circle with ?. Click it and type in Change my plan. You'll be given instruction. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.