cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

Yeah, ignore the facts I pointed out. From what I can see, many people have the same problem. You should make your website more user friendly and simply add the option to remove autopay in the 'Payment' tab like you guys claim already exists... when it certainly does not.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@olfaman wrote:

Yeah, ignore the facts I pointed out. From what I can see, many people have the same problem. You should make your website more user friendly and simply add the option to remove autopay in the 'Payment' tab like you guys claim already exists... when it certainly does not.

@olfamanFirst off I'm not ignoring anything. I'm a customer just like you trying to help. PM is not a spoon feeding service so you need to be able to try and figure things on your own and if you get stuck just ask and someone will help. From your replies sounds like PM is not a good fit and you might be better off going with a provider that offers live customer service.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@olfaman wrote:

There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. 

@olfaman completely incorrect.  Sign into your self-serve account and then click on the Payments tab (green box below), then click on the big text that says Manage Auto Pay (blue box below):

RemoveAutoPay_Step1.png

Finally, click the button that says Remove AutoPay (red box below):

RemoveAutoPay_Step2.png

That wasn't terribly difficult.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@olfaman, did you research before you came here?  I did, and I have very few issues in almost 3 years of continuous service here.  I knew what to expect before I joined, and I've been extremely happy ever since.

Yes, there are issues, and I'm vocal about them myself.  However, I don't blame anyone for any problem that arises, as I am fully expecting less than perfect (but not less than regular) service.

If you don't want to deal with these issues, please go find another carrier.  All carriers have issues.  Some are services fee expensive, others are less expensive, but have other limitations.  You need to find the one that works for you.

Highlighted

@srlawren That option isn't there for me mouthpiece, so yes, it IS terribly difficult when it doesn't exist for mereceived_572334749920981.jpeg

Highlighted

@olfaman wrote:

@srlawren That option isn't there for me mouthpiece, so yes, it IS terribly difficult when it doesn't exist for me

@olfaman that's because you removed your credit card.  You can't manage autopay on a non-existent stored credit card.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

@srlawren Nope. That picture was taken before I removed my card. Removing my card was a last resort.

Highlighted

@olfaman wrote:

@srlawren Nope. That picture was taken before I removed my card. Removing my card was a last resort.

@olfaman well, then we are both guilty of generalizing based on our experience:  You didn't see the option and are blasting PM for not having one, and I'm seeing it and blasting you for not seeing it.  I am sorry. 

I guess your account must have a gltich (lord knows PM has enough of them--and search through my past posts and you can see I'm not a mouthpiece, I call PM out over a lot of things; but I digress) that's lead to you not getting the option.  

Highlighted

Ok. I'm sorry too. I was letting my frustration get to me.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan will not work..it is not renewing..not a credit card issue..what is going on with public mobile..im about to just change carriers this sucks

Need Help? Let's chat.