cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

ksmith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched to Public Mobile. When I pressed and held 1 to access my voicemail my phone asked for a VM #.  I entered my telephone # but now whenever I press and hold 1 it takes me to my VM message - like I was calling my # not my personal voicemail box.  How do I fix this?

I assume the voicemail # I entered was incorrect but I do not know how to clear it.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8.

4 REPLIES 4

@alabon wrote:

Je crois qu'il suffit de taper * très vite après avoir entré le mot de passe. J'ai eu le même problème au début. Le menu vocal est à mon avis déficient d'un point de vue interface de l'utilisateur.

I used google translate for this (English)

I think you just have to type * very quickly after entering the password. I had the same problem at first. The voice menu is in my opinion deficient from a user interface point of view.

alabon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Je crois qu'il suffit de taper * très vite après avoir entré le mot de passe. J'ai eu le même problème au début. Le menu vocal est à mon avis déficient d'un point de vue interface de l'utilisateur.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ksmith wrote:

I just switched to Public Mobile. When I pressed and held 1 to access my voicemail my phone asked for a VM #.  I entered my telephone # but now whenever I press and hold 1 it takes me to my VM message - like I was calling my # not my personal voicemail box.  How do I fix this?

I assume the voicemail # I entered was incorrect but I do not know how to clear it.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8.

Did your voicemail issue get resolved?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ksmithHello and welcome to public mobile 🙂

Press Phone.

Press the menu icon.

Press Voicemail settings.

Press Voicemail number.

Please enter this number in your Call Settings >> Voicemail >>Setup:  +16475804001

You can also when you get to your own voicemail press the * key, then enter your password to access your menu, which is how you would normally access your voicemail by calling from an outside / landline

Need Help? Let's chat.