cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single login to manage multiple phones...

RogerR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am looking to migrate to PM, the only thing holding me back is the inability to manage several phones from a single login. I like the new look and new offers but is there any discussion or action on enabling a single login environment for multiple phones?

4 REPLIES 4

RogerR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your replies, the single login management end of it is important to me as I have several phones. I will wait this it out and see what happens. 

@RogerR   the way I have them set up is with a Gmail account 2hich you can add the plus sign after the name @gmail  and it all goes to my regular email.   So you can have xxxxxx+mine@gmail.com  for mine

Xxxxxx+wife@gmail.com for my wife's and so on.  This way it's all connected to the xxxxxx@gmail.com regular account and you can use the same password for all the accounts 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RogerR wrote:

Hello,

I am looking to migrate to PM, the only thing holding me back is the inability to manage several phones from a single login. I like the new look and new offers but is there any discussion or action on enabling a single login environment for multiple phones?

@RogerR  Because of the current systems I don't believe that the one account per one login limitation is going to be changing anytime soon.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RogerR 

No recent discussion on the community forum about single login to manage multiple phone lines.  It is a hassle, but manageable.  

Who knows what the future holds...  

Need Help? Let's chat.