cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Number in app, No service 96 hours after logging Support request.

Bearman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon

Is it normal to wait 96+ hours for someone from technical to actually take a look at your logged issue? Just trying to get this fixed so I can go back to actually making calls and using my data.

(I did try the SIM in 3 different phones, Reset Network Settings, Rebooted multiple times. I really think it's an issue on the technical side, my service was working with the old number.)

Support agents (I message once a day) just keep saying thank you for waiting, technical will take a look at it when the system pushes it to them, you are not in front of the support "queue" yet.

10 REPLIES 10

@Bearman 

happy that it works in the end.    🙂

Bearman

Finally, at 142 hours after logging my support request, my new number now works. Three agents over 6 days kept messaging me to please be patient. Well, eventually they were right.

Thanks @hTideGnow For all the advice. I'm asking about a credit possibility now.

Bearman

Good morning

No, just "Your ticket is active and in the queue, waiting its turn." He also said escalation is only for when people want to cancel, and even then, the escalation team will just contact Technical, which wouldn't help either (OK? Odd that escalation does nothing.)

Thanks for the credit request advice. Will see how this gets resolved. I am less than positive about Public Mobile at the moment. It just seems like a cheap money grab to me right now, as you get customers, but you are fine with customers not having service for 6 days. I am negative enough to think, yep, tomorrow I will post and say 7 days of no service.

This has just become ridiculous.

HI @Bearman 

did the agent give you a hint what was the problem?  Please reply them back and push for escalation

also, when everything is set, ask them to give you back a credit for the 6 days of no service

Bearman

Update: Now coming up on 6 days of no service. 140 hours total (6 x 24 - 4 hours) , if I "mathed" that right. Service agent keeps saying, please be patient, you are in the queue, they will look at your support ticket eventually.

Bearman

So now its 116 hours. Still no service. Just keeping this post updated so people know what to expect. Will send another message requesting an update now.

Bearman

New info, there were probably only a few tech people working over the weekend, hence the delay, and escalation is only possible when people try to cancel.

Odd, that. That would mean that the only way to get it escalated is to cancel.

Bearman

Thank you @hTideGnow . Yes, CS agent is working on it, and yes, just changing number not porting.

I'll try and escalate this afternoon, CS agent didn't actually reply to my message this morning asking for an update or confirmation that technical will look at it soon (a first, usually they were quite quick to say, hi sorry please wait some more).

So. Frustrating to say the least.  The first CS Agent was nice saying usually this takes a couple of hours to fix, MAX 72 hours, but now, after 4 days... Can they be this swamped with support requests? Is there no escalation matrix, or priority assigned to issues? Who knows.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bearman so, you have been working with CS agent and they replied and tell you they are working on it?  yes, it could happen, depends on the issue.

So, you were changing number and not porting in number, right?

we are just customers here on this Community.  if agent cannot do much, we cannot neither.  sorry about that.  Keep message them and push them to escalate

Need Help? Let's chat.