cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't access/create my self serve account

Loreeone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a new number and the website won't let me create an account.   I can't figure out how to get help to get this corrected.  

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Loreeone,

thank you for reaching out to us !

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some hiccups trying to access your self-serve, we are more than happy to help 🙂 Can you please follow the suggestions as mentioned above? Simply click here and you'll be able to send us a private message.

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Loreeone Usually your account is created with the email address you enter when you activate a SIM and pay for a plan. Anyway, this is the link if that process failed: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/. You must enter your Public Mobile phone number.

If that fails, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, SIM card number, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7PM (ET).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.