cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide Plans

KenE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would be nice to have a Canada Wide Unlimited voice... would rather that than data? wondering when that will be possible?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541wrote:

Canada-wide calling would obviously cost a little more

@computergeek541 yes:  $5 every 30 days on a 30 day plan, or $15 every 90 days on a 90 day plan.

@computergeek541wrote:

Another option would be to use something such as Google Hangouts to make calls to out of province phone numbers.

Indeed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Customers always have the choice to get Canada-wide calling, although for existing customers, it would require the entire base price plan to be changed.  Canada-wide calling would obviously cost a little more, but it will allow you to call any Canadian phone number any time that you are connected to the Telus Mobility network.

Another option would be to use something such as Google Hangouts to make calls to out of province phone numbers.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@KenEwrote:

Would be nice to have a Canada Wide Unlimited voice... would rather that than data? wondering when that will be possible?

There is Canada wide calling.  Go into build your own plan and selct Canada wide instead of Province Wide calling and build from there.  What options were you looking for as well texting and how much data?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.