cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment charged twice

hlsbritto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've paid the bill twice, how do I get the chargeback?

66 REPLIES 66

Miky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you will be credited, check your payment history

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@miriamanunziato it sounds like you may have misunderstood what the "Province-wide" talk plan gives you.  I would strongly suggest you have a look at the section titled "Long Distance and U.S. Roaming Add-Ons" in orange of the https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167 article to understand better.

Also make sure you follow both steps 1.x and 2.x of the how to buy add-on guide I wrote a while back:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miriamanunziato wrote:

I purchase a voucher, i purchased an add on. so now it should work. i guess. Thanks for your help

And for good measure...restart your phone.

mimmo

If all went well you should now see the long distance addon in your overview page.

miriamanunziato

I purchase a voucher, i purchased an add on. so now it should work. i guess. Thanks for your help

@miriamanunziato wrote:

What part is confusing? when i switched the plan to get long distance calls i paid an extra $ 20 look at the details:

Jan 15, 2019 4GB at 4G LTE Speed/4GB à la vitesse 4G LTE $42.00 $5.00 Jan 15, 2019 Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $10.00 $47.00 Jan 15, 2019 Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $10.00 $57.00 Jan 15, 2019 3 Choices with Provincial Talk/3 Choix avec les appels illimités provinciaux $20.00 $67.00 Jan 15, 2019 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00 $47.00 Jan 15, 2019 Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit $57.00 $57.00 << < [1] > >>

You went from 1 province-wide plan to another province-wide plan.  You haven't added long distance (outside of whatever province you are connected in).

To call between provinces on a province-wide plan you need the $8 addon, $15 addon, or a Canada-Wide calling plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@mimmo, ahh...  I was unaware that 611 is a single step.

Why wouldn't the process be the same online vs 611?  Another thing to fix.

Well...it is kinda the same. You have to have a pre-registered cc or use vouchers to get money in. Then you buy the add-on.

And you need the PIN.

mimmo

As of Jan 15 You only have provincial talk not Canada wide calling.

Jan 15, 2019 Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province 

You can make calls in what ever province you are in.  You can not call from one province to another.

@miriamanunziato wrote:

What part is confusing? when i switched the plan to get long distance calls i paid an extra $ 20 look at the details:

Jan 15, 2019 4GB at 4G LTE Speed/4GB à la vitesse 4G LTE $42.00 $5.00 Jan 15, 2019 Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $10.00 $47.00 Jan 15, 2019 Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $10.00 $57.00 Jan 15, 2019 3 Choices with Provincial Talk/3 Choix avec les appels illimités provinciaux $20.00 $67.00 Jan 15, 2019 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00 $47.00 Jan 15, 2019 Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit $57.00 $57.00 << < [1] > >>

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miriamanunziato wrote:

Screenshots would be vastly easier to look at.

So you did a BYO plan for $52. Unless you *really* needed 4G speed, why didn't you get the $40 Canada-wide 5GB (albeit) 3G plan? That would solve all your problems.

But here you are.

Have you bought any vouchers yet?

miriamanunziato

@mimmo, ahh...  I was unaware that 611 is a single step.

Why wouldn't the process be the same online vs 611?  Another thing to fix.

mimmo

@stonechucker wrote:

@miriamanunziato, did you completely do the 2 step process I described 3 posts ago?

@stonechucker he tried via 611, and the cc did not go through.  611 is only a single step, not 2

mimmo

The cc system can be finicky.  That is why i suggested buying a voucher from recharge.com and using that in lieu of using a credit card.

Then deal with why the system is not liking your card.  But then you said " i paid $20 for changing my plan to have long distance calls. Now i have to buy another boucher? this is insane"

Which is confusing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miriamanunziato wrote:

You wrote that your plan includes

Unlimited Provincial Talk. Yes, that's correct. that's what my plan shows.

i CAN'T make calls from Alberta to BC.

I did also try to buy an add on through the phone and on the web site, but it didnt work, which it seems odd because my cc is pretty much at zero and it's the same cc that the monthly payments get taken every month, so i don't understand why the system doesnt like my cc.

Did the 611 service give you some kind of error?

But really as already mentioned go to any store that sells gift cards or go to recharge.com and get a voucher to cover the cost of the add-on. Load it in either 611 or the self-serve. Then buy the add-on. Forget all the frustration with your cc. Too much aggravation. Do the workarounds.

@miriamanunziato, did you completely do the 2 step process I described 3 posts ago?

miriamanunziato

Unlimited Provincial Talk. Yes, that's correct. that's what my plan shows.

i CAN'T make calls from Alberta to BC.

I did also try to buy an add on through the phone and on the web site, but it didnt work, which it seems odd because my cc is pretty much at zero and it's the same cc that the monthly payments get taken every month, so i don't understand why the system doesnt like my cc.

mimmo

@miriamanunziato 

Unlimited Provincial Talk

But you also wrote you can make calls to bc from Alberta, but no answer

You also said you tried to purchase a long distance addon, but the system did not like your cc.

I hope you can see where the confusion is coming from.

Without having a full /proper understanding of the situation, no one in the community can really help.

I think the best thing is to let mods look into your account, since they have access to it.  They are responding within 24-48 hours.  

@miriamanunziato, I don't know if it was mentioned, but to add the addon, it's a two-step process..  1st step, you pay for the add-on.  2nd step, you go back as if you're buying it again, and press the option to buy it again.

Once the second 'purchase' has been completed, it is added.  It DOES NOT charge on the seconded addition.

miriamanunziato

The fact im already paying for the add on doesnt make any difference? so should i get my money back? i paid $20 for changing my plan to have long distance calls. Now i have to buy another boucher? this is insane

mimmo

@miriamanunziato wrote:

That 's what i tried to puchase today an add on for $8 and i wasnt able to do it over the phone or on the web site

If you do not have an available balance and if system does not like your cc. The easiest way as mentioned is buy a voucher at recharge.com, load it on the system then purchase the addon.

miriamanunziato

That 's what i tried to puchase today an add on for $8 and i wasnt able to do it over the phone or on the web site

mimmo

@miriamanunziato

You can always buy a voucher from recharge.com to top up, while trying to figure out the issue the PM system is having with your CC.

While in Alberta you will not be able to call any BC number, unless you have  a long-distance addon $8 for 200 minutes or 15$ for 400mins.

miriamanunziato

Thanks unfortunately no moderator has replied, in the mid time i was charged double, and im still not able to make long distance calls to a different province when i have to make this calls for potentail job opportunites, this systems sucks

To contact the moderator... click on thé envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in send to... and explain your problem @miriamanunziato

miriamanunziato

This is riduclous, i didnt know it was public as im senging messages, i just need this to be solved.

Don’t post any personal information here... @miriamanunziato it’s a public forum.. you can change that with click on the 3 dots right up in your message 

miriamanunziato

I tried 611 first, they couldnt do the payment. My cc doens't have a balance, then i tried to do it over the interenet and the payment couldn't be completed. 

Edit by mimmo: removed tel number:

Xxxxxxxx

• This plan includes: -
  • - 4GB at 4G LTE Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

4GB at 4G LTE Speed

Data limit 4096

Data used 710.180

Data remaining 3385.820

Active

mimmo

@miriamanunziato no matter what plan you are on or where your home province is while in BC you should be able to call any BC number.

While in Alberta you would need a long distance addon to call BC.  Did that run out?  

Can you post a screen shot of your self-serve homescreen?

Also what were you trying to purchase via 611?

miriamanunziato

Hello, i changed my plan over 2 weeks ago, i still can make phone calls from Alberta to British Columbia. I contact multiple people and i didnt get an answer. Also i tried to make an extra payment on my cc over the phone and on the web site and it's not taking the payment, it's the same cc they take $ every month

• This plan includes: -
  • - 4GB at 4G LTE Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

Please if you could tell me who i can contact or what do i need to do, it would be great, i m moving to BC and i need to make calls related to work oportunities but im not able. thanks

miriamanunziato

Sill no long distance phone calls available

Need Help? Let's chat.