cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous provider question

princesslozano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to Public Mobile and everything is successful with regards to activating my account. My question is, do I still need to contact my previous provider to close my account or it will automatically close after I transfer my number with PM? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your previous account should be closed once the port is completed.  

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile!  I've been here a week and everything's good so far.

To your question, Once a port is complete, the old account gets cancelled automatically.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@princesslozano wrote:

I am new to Public Mobile and everything is successful with regards to activating my account. My question is, do I still need to contact my previous provider to close my account or it will automatically close after I transfer my number with PM? Thank you.

@princesslozano hi it should close automaticaly but it doesn't hurt to check for any outstanding bill 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@princesslozano wrote:

If you can still access the other account then remove any automatic payment methods and payment cards.

Then once the transfer is complete, the account simply closes.

Need Help? Let's chat.