cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting phone number over to Public Mobile

BillCanada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was an option online to port my phone number over from another provider when I first signed up but I chose to get a new number. Now I'd like to port my phone number over. Is there an option to do that in My Account online? If not, how do I contact the department that handles phone number porting?

Update: Phone number change was successful.

5 REPLIES 5

BillCanada

Thanks.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@BillCanadaYou can do it via selfserve

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.png

BillCanada

Thanks. Soon after I posted the question, I asked SIMon who helped me figure it out.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BillCanada wrote:

There was an option online to port my phone number over from another provider when I first signed up but I chose to get a new number. Now I'd like to port my phone number over. Is there an option to do that in My Account online? If not, how do I contact the department that handles phone number porting?

@BillCanada As long as your account with the other provider is active you can setup the port via selfserve. Just select the change phone number option. Enter the old providers account number, name on account and the phone number that you want to port.

If your previous provider is Koodo prepaid then you need to contact the moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BillCanada wrote:

Change Number. To the right below My Profile.

Koodo prepaid requires moderator assistance. Possibly some older PC Mobile accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.