cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text but I can call out

SonyaBedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had a problem porting my number over, now I can call out but that’s all I can do at the current moment 

10 REPLIES 10

It's not a good idea @AlyssaPelletier .The port is always completed by the new company...and calling the oldest one can really mixed up the process of porting...Smiley Frustrated

AlyssaPelletier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried calling your previous phone provider to see if there was an issue during the transition?

Here...https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

on the first page..

SonyaBedo

@Lieux 

How and wer do you know that it’s active?

cureently with PM I paid for this month and everything just waiting for my number to port over so I can use PM network with this phone number 

Which plan do you have on your account?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SonyaBedo wrote:

Had a problem porting my number over, now I can call out but that’s all I can do at the current moment 

This sounds like a stuck port and you will need the assistance of the moderators.  In the mean time your old sim should still be fully functioning and I would re-insert that so you don't miss any calls or messages and once that stops working switch to your new PM sim.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The port of your number can take few hours....but it's better to write already a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 it could take few hours to 2 days for reply...

Is your account shows ACTIVE?

SonyaBedo

@Lieux 

Bell aliant

SonyaBedo

@Lieux nope done it all last night and only put my new sims card in the morning and wasn’t working but I can call out but can’t text or receive text or calls. Everyone says it goes to voicemail

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you port your number long time ago and from which company @SonyaBedo ?

Need Help? Let's chat.