cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaylamary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No Service? Cannot make a phone call. Help needed please.

Hi everyone, I am pretty new to public mobile, coming towards the end of my first month and I haven't had any trouble until now. I tried to make a call and my phone wouldn't let me. I think it's been like this all day because I was expecting calls but I only just noticed. I have reset my phone several times and no change. I am not owing any money and my account is fine but I can't call out. Sometimes it says no service on top but I'll restart it and I have full bars but still can't make a call. This is really inconvenient because I am expecting calls. Any ideas on why it's like this? Thank you in advance!!

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Re: No Service? Cannot make a phone call. Help needed please.

Hey guys,

I understand that you are experiencing issues with your network and this is due to a network outage in QC and ON, that is affecting HSPA and LTE services.

Please know that the service is gradually coming back on its own and the outage should not last much longer.

Regardless, I don't want you guys to worry too much, because we already have our team working on this matter.

Thanks for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,

Ashley

View solution in original post

All Replies
michaelzheng

I have the same problem, not able to receive/make any calls

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i think that now is it fix try agan

Nicky30

I am having the same issue!!! And the fact that I can’t call someone to speak to them is crazy, I’m thinking about switching away from public mobile, they are terrible 

Rabbi

its all telus network

kaylamary

It was all down, was it? 
I tried again and it worked but now says no service again, like it's in and out. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey guys,

I understand that you are experiencing issues with your network and this is due to a network outage in QC and ON, that is affecting HSPA and LTE services.

Please know that the service is gradually coming back on its own and the outage should not last much longer.

Regardless, I don't want you guys to worry too much, because we already have our team working on this matter.

Thanks for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,

Ashley

View solution in original post

jpar

@Nicky30 wrote:

I am having the same issue!!! And the fact that I can’t call someone to speak to them is crazy, I’m thinking about switching away from public mobile, they are terrible 

Even the koodo support number is rejecting calls now saying that volume is higher than normal and to try again later.

Rabbi

thank you @CS_Agent

Nicky30

Stand behind your service PM this is insane! And get a phone number!!!!!!!!!! The fact I have to use a message board is the main reason I’m about to say bye bye to PM 

Need Help? Let's chat.