cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

I have also got the new help form to add a ticket... but I am not inspired so far.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

So it arrived two hours later, and was expired. You're right that is useless. You said you did it three times. Do you think there are two more coming? Maybe you can catch one of them as soon as i comes in.

homephone

if they were comming they should have arrived ... I have done another round of requests since and used the new interface to start the numbered/lettered ticket ... but I can't see how another message to the moderators would help hopefully what they say is true and it gets quick attention with these ticket numbers.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Do the next client a solid and tell the moderator when you hear from them about that. Maybe they can fix the email process or at least make it expire later.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Only time will tell.

homephone

ANOTHER JUST ARRIVED ALREADY EXPIRED

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.
homephone

@homephone wrote:
ANOTHER JUST ARRIVED ALREADY EXPIRED

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again.

homephone

INFINITE LOOP NO WAY OUT

homephone

24 hrs and can't even start getting setup

Moderators finally tell me a password to use for selfcare but no surprise it doesn't work either

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@homephone wrote:

24 hrs and can't even start getting setup

Moderators finally tell me a password to use for selfcare but no surprise it doesn't work either

I can only imagine your frustration.  Very surprising that the password you were given didn't work.  Hopefully, the next password reset won't take 24 hours to arrive.

Need Help? Let's chat.