cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Data not working on my phone

Sulakhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have plan with 1 GB Data,  phone plane is working but Data not working.  Please call me

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your self serve account under data and add-ons is there an amount showing ?  Did you configure PM APN settings ?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sulakhan wrote:

Hi I have plan with 1 GB Data,  phone plane is working but Data not working.  Please call me

Has your data ever worked?  Have you verified your APN settings?  Make and model of phone?  

Here is a great site to setup your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Sulakhan , nobody is going to call you.  That's not how support works here.  Could you start with answering @hairbag1 's questions, and we can help point you in the right direction to resolve this.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sulakhan wrote:

Did you just recently start your plan or has it successfully worked in the past ? What kinda phone you using ? Make/model ? Make sure data is enabled, then reboot phone .

Need Help? Let's chat.