cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I cannot send SMS texts on my iPhone. However I can send and receive MMS texts.

Hi Aubrey993,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to send outgoing text messages and I can reassure you that I'll be there to help you with this issue.

In order to look into your account and for security reason, you need to provide the current Public Mobile phone number and PIN. Otherwise, you can provide 3 elements of the following information: Date of Birth, Address with Postal Code, Home or business contact number, Commonly called numbers or text messages (SMS), Last top-up amount and the date, Last booster purchased and the date or Email address.

I am waiting for your answer.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: I cannot send SMS texts on my iPhone. However I can send and receive MMS texts.

Could you please try pressing the home button and the power button together and force turn off your phone? Once the phone is restarted see if the problem is resolved??

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@chakri264 wrote:

Could you please try pressing the home button and the power button together and force turn off your phone? Once the phone is restarted see if the problem is resolved??

I had the same issue few months ago. This trick really worked. Hope it works for you too.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've tried that force reboot multiple times with no success in resolving the SMS issue.

Highlighted

Thank for your response.

Please can you try your current SIM card into another phone?

I am waiting for your response.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a iPhone SE and wasn’t able to send Text with images (MMS?). Reading the solutions in the forum I was able to fix it going to settings >general >reset >network. 2 minutes solution. Thanks for your help 

Need Help? Let's chat.