cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long do I have to wait for a moderator?

I have been waiting for some one to contact me for over 9 hours

Mayor / Maire

Re: How long do I have to wait for a moderator?

@hpang hi depending on how busy they are it could be up to 48 hours

Mayor / Maire

@hpang wrote:

I have been waiting for some one to contact me for over 9 hours

@hpang  judging by all the issues with vouchers and suspended accounts it's going to take alot longer than that. Maybe 48 if you are lucky. You need to be patient hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Oracle

My most recent interaction earlier in the week was almost 2 full working days.  I got a response toward the end of day.  The wait time is dynamic and depends on the needs of the customer base.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait time for a respones from a moderator is usually 48-72 hours give or take, depending on if it's high demand, it can take longer but please be patient. You will get a reply from a moderator as soon as they get to your message. You should receive a reply within the next day or so.  It's good to keep in mind that Public Mobile's services rates are low to benefit us and that comes with a lack of phone support and a wait time for online support for moderators. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So wouldn't a non working phone be a higher priority?

Mayor / Maire

@hpang I agree that it should, let's hope that it does!!

Mayor / Maire

@hpangHonestly we are just Public Mobile users.. anything we think we know about the Moderators work queue is pure conjecture based on our observation. Nothing has ever been confirmed nor denied. If you have issues about a non working phone and in a hurry, I highly recommend you move up at least to Koodo postpaid. You do get what you pay for.. and Public Mobile "Less is Less" is true for customer service.

Mayor / Maire

@hpang can you tell us your problem with your phone we have a lot of luck getting them working again

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I almost feel that unless it's an emergency, moderator do not respond.  I have email them before and never get a respond.  Sad but luckily this Community is very helpful and you can find most of your issues resolved here