cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 15 and porting still not successful and no service (#6708-4823)

upkarblr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Mary_M

No update on ticket (#6708-4823) opened on Sunday 20-Nov morning. I sent a reminder to the mods (Shazia) last week and today morning but haven't heard back. 15 days and still porting from Chatr is not complete and I paying for both services. Unable to send/receive txt or incoming calls on Public Mobile. My chatr account is still active. 

Losing my patience to get this porting done or at least getting a response on the Mods on a timeline when this will be completed. As per Dave's announcement they were working on requestes as of 19-Nov last week and this should have been completed by now.

4 REPLIES 4

upkarblr

@Shazia_K

Thanks for your help, the porting is finally successful. I never knew Chatr needed an account number as it never showed up in my Chatr portal nor when I activated the service, all I had was only the PIN. If I knew that Chatr account number was mandatory I could have called Chatr and could have got that long back, my chatr auto pay date was today I ended up paying for a extra month for nothing. Anyhow end of story is finally the porting was successful. 

upkarblr

@Shazia_K

Thanks I have sent you the account number and hoping the porting will finally take place ASAP.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @upkarblr

I'm sorry about this, 

I see that Chat-r rejected the port due to not having the account number in the request, I sent you a PM please refer to it. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear your porting was unsuccessfull. 

Since your chatr account is still active, the request was not sent probably due to incorrect info or something else....

If you have access to your self-serve, did you try again to request porting with correct info and checked authorized box?

Need Help? Let's chat.