cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Call failed” When calling voicemail

loganheight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I press my voicemail key it says call failed. I have tried going to the keypad and holding down number one to call voicemail then it tells me "error performing request,  Unknown error." Then call failed.

3 REPLIES 3

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

did you ever have it working? or is this a new change issue?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@loganheight wrote:

When I press my voicemail key it says call failed. I have tried going to the keypad and holding down number one to call voicemail then it tells me "error performing request,  Unknown error." Then call failed.

@loganheight go to settings of your phone, check voicemail option, there should be the option to input the number, put there your phone number. I had the same on Redmi Note 8. I had to go to Phone-Settings-Voicemail-Advanced Setting-Voicemail Number. Then, I put my number there, and could call voicemail from my phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@loganheight If you  call from another phone, or voip app such as TextNow over your phone. Do you get your voicemail? And what's the make and model of your phone?

@loganheight wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.