withdrawn

DavidMary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

found the info

5 REPLIES 5

@hTideGnow wrote:

@DavidMary wrote:

found the info

@DavidMary   too late.. i already answered your question about how to change email 

You even changed your subject and deleted your question.. you make me look silly.. and lonely 🙂

Changing subject and initial question really creates big confusion. It will be nice to leave both as is no matter how silly they are; if needed I believe Oracle can delete or archive it if conversation becomes to unhinged...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidMary wrote:

Thank you, but if I found an answer before I saw yours.  I don't use community very often so navigating it is new to me.  I have requested moderation to please lock or delete this thread.

@DavidMary 

your thread no one can deleted
you can keep it in and ask a question, another member they will give you a answer if is help you that fine...

DavidMary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, but if I found an answer before I saw yours.  I don't use community very often so navigating it is new to me.  I have requested moderation to please lock or delete this thread.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary wrote:

found the info

@DavidMary   too late.. i already answered your question about how to change email 

You even changed your subject and deleted your question.. you make me look silly.. and lonely 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You are trying to change email to My Account Self-Serve, ?  Yes, you have to contact PM via chatbot and have them to change for you

At Chatbot: 

type: Change username
Click " Forgot Self-Serve Email"
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

One reminder, make sure the email used in Community here and used in Self-Serve My Account are the same so you can earn Community Reward every month

Need Help? Let's chat.