cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats a top 50% badge and what is 1 give back point?

Morty85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so I guess in July I earned a

july 2023 top 50% badge.

what dose that mean? and what is for?

I did earn 1 give back point. on Aug 23

not sure what that's for. other then maybe a couple questions I posted in the comunity

12 REPLIES 12

@Morty85  Nice I been customer since 2018 but only joined community end of dec last year , I’ve learned a lot here and still continue you to lots of clever  individuals on this forum .

@Morty85 

That is very true. It’s really all about the effort and quantity/quality of responses.

To put it into perspective, spending a couple of minutes a day might get you a top 50%

Spending 10 - 15 minutes a day might get you a top 25%

Spending 30 - 45 minutes a day might get you a top 10%

Spending 45 - 60 minutes a day might get you a top 5%

And if you really have a lot of time to spare, spend hours every day, and you might get to the top 1%.

It’s been said around here that you’re way better off collecting bottles by the roadside for a refund.

Morty85

I only have 8 badges been here 3months. got 12.95 in points. should get some more on the 23rd* signed up for a 90 day play excited for that to start then too. should have enough points to get 15$ off my plan next time around

And they have yet to give out aug badge this month . But did give the rewards at least , bust still lil sour I don’t get my badge 😞

Morty85

so I shouldnt expect to get more then a point or 2. for a few questions and responses. because those top positions probably hard to get unless your on here all time

@Morty85 

other than the one point you get, the badge itself means nothing.

Badges are a little symbols public mobile gives its customers [mostly new] to make them feel like they’re contributing and to encourage them to keep doing so.

The whole idea is to keep members active in the community to help other members so that public mobile doesn’t have to hire more staff to do the work themselves.

Morty85

thank you that's best answer yet. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Morty85  for being involved in community gives you points 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1695161559525.png

Morty85

and does the top 50% badge do anything?

It's related to Community rewards.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Morty85 

That’s a reward public mobile offers for community support. It’s earned by asking questions, receiving bravos, and getting solutions to other customer problems.

Adding: here’s a summary of all the ways you can earn points with public mobile:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.