cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want out of current plan beore charged - got text about upcomming charge

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a message that im going to be charged for the upcoming months. I forgot to chnge it and want to change it immideately.

I have the 3 mothn plan that I', paying ahead of and I dont get any discounts for paying ahead, which was the whole point of the 3 month plan.

I want out of this plan before I get charged for the 3 months...its not fair. I want it to register to another plan before I'm charged 

11 REPLIES 11

@Bubba this can happen Inwould ignore it if you checked your account and all is well. Inreceived an text in april saying my payment on May 1st was coming up, even though my renewal is later then that. 

cheers

Bubba

I was sent text messaging by PM about upcoming payment renewal even though it want not really my renewal date...so it was sent 2 months early. I have no clue why I would be getting a message about a renewal date when I had only 1 mount ago paid.

Anywho I just waited my time out and changed it.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bubba wrote:

I wasnt charged yet tomorrow or the day after

If tomorrow is your plan renewal. Then You can  choose the  "Change plan on Next Renewal'

That way the plan you want will kick in tomorrow. 

Cheers

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What plan do you have right now?

If the renewal date is tomorrow or day after like you said, can't you just log in to Self Serve and make a plan change today?

@Bubba wrote:

Well, if your scheduled autopayment is THAT soon, then simply do as @popping  suggested, and log in to your self-serve account, and use the function to schedule a plan change on next renewal, and you should be good to go.

@Bubba If today is the last day of your plan, and your payment cycle date is tomorrow,  then pick the plan that you would like and choose the change immediately option. In the long run, losing a day will not matter.

However before you do, please check your credit card statement to ensure that you haven't been charged for new 90 day cycle. You will lose all your money as I mentioned before if this is the case.

@Bubba wrote:

Bubba

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bubba wrote:

No I cant wait 3 months.....I realizxed I've been overpaying for sothing that I can get cheaper on here, and have been paying extra for over 1/2 a year or more

Yoiu can change plan immediately.

But PM is a prepaid provider.  There is no refund for the unused days if you change plan early.  Since your already prepaid your serive, you may keep it until renewal.  It is up to you.

When is your renewal date?

@Bubba If you change immediately, you will both lose your money on your current plan and be charged for the new one.

@Bubba wrote:

No I cant wait 3 months.....I realizxed I've been overpaying for sothing that I can get cheaper on here, and have been paying extra for over 1/2 a year or more

Bubba

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bubba wrote:

I got a message that im going to be charged for the upcoming months. I forgot to chnge it and want to change it immideately.

I have the 3 mothn plan that I', paying ahead of and I dont get any discounts for paying ahead, which was the whole point of the 3 month plan.

I want out of this plan before I get charged for the 3 months...its not fair. I want it to register to another plan before I'm charged 

You can schedule a plan change on your next renewal date.

Select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Change Plan]

Need Help? Let's chat.