cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using a referral code

komk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New subscriber how do I know if the referral code worked when I signed up as a new subscriber?

8 REPLIES 8

Conkar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been told it takes two to three business days I'm you as well. I'm also waiting to see if I'm getting mine 😊

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Then check My Account tomorrow using Incognito mode.  You should see a $10 there

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@komk, it's still very early then, check in another day or 2. If it's not there by Friday reach out to a CS_agent and they'll take care of it for you. Most times it's in there with 48 hours. For my wife it was not there after waiting a week so we had to contact the agent and they added it afterwards

komk

thank you.

komk

i just joined with a new account last night.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @komk 

how long you subscribed? you should see a $10 in your My Account as Available Fund within 72 hours, usually earlier

and the one who referred you would get a text as well

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@komk it typically takes up to 72 hours for the $10 credit to appear in your account. If that time has passed and you are not seeing it in your available funds then contact a CS_agent as they will apply it to your account. Just click on the small orange circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you enter a wrong code, the system will show you immediately.

and you will see a $10 credit showing up on your My Account within 72 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.