cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating payment info

horsegentler1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My card is about to expire so I am trying to update my payment info in my account. The fields to input card number, CVC, and expiry however do not allow me to type in them. Only the postal code field is live. What on earth? How do I update payment info?

4 REPLIES 4

GGab6

I requested assistance from a CS agent regarding this issue and this was their response:

Due to the security purpose, customer service agents, will not be able anymore to provide support for credit card registration.

We are not allowed to receive information such as credit card numbers.

I will give you some troubleshooting steps that will help:

Clear browser history and cookies.

1. Please delete the current card on the account;

2. Update the home address on the account to match the address used to register for the credit card

3. When adding the card only write in the street number and name (no unit, no apartment)

4. Please use only capital letters for the postal code and no space between

5. It must be a Canadian visa debit/credit or Mastercard credit

6. The name on the card must match the name on the account

You can only use a credit or Visa Debit card registered to a Canadian or U.S. address.

You cannot register or use any other international credit cards.

Visa virtual cards cannot be used for credit identification purposes.

I recommend you attempt to register your credit card on the self-serve website since it is using a different validation system.

If the issue also occurs on the self-serve website, I suggest that you use a different credit card type or purchase Prepaid vouchers to top up.

horsegentler1

The different browser idea worked. Thank you!

@horsegentler1 wrote:

My card is about to expire so I am trying to update my payment info in my account. The fields to input card number, CVC, and expiry however do not allow me to type in them. Only the postal code field is live. What on earth? How do I update payment info?

I have also read some reports that the location permission may need to be enabled for the Public Mobile app before updated credit card information will be accepted.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@horsegentler1 could be just a browser problem 

Try again using another browser, as well as try using Incognito mode

Last, use PM app and try there 

Need Help? Let's chat.