cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unregistered PHYSICAL SIM after removing eSIM

Meekohontas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Looking for some advice on removing a second eSIM then my physical SIM now says unregistered SIM and my has zero network, I cannot dial out or send text message and.go.on the internet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Meekohontas wrote:

So, to start I just had my physical sim that I always had. And I wanted to try the esim for our business. So I purchased an esim through my account not realizing it would still be attached to same number. So I went into my setting on my phone and deleted the esim. So, your pretty much saying that once I got the esim it cancled out my physical sim and that is why my regular physical sim.is now unregistered.

Sorry, but that SIM card can never be used again, so yes, you'll need to purchase a new one.

Meekohontas

So, to start I just had my physical sim that I always had. And I wanted to try the esim for our business. So I purchased an esim through my account not realizing it would still be attached to same number. So I went into my setting on my phone and deleted the esim. So, your pretty much saying that once I got the esim it cancled out my physical sim and that is why my regular physical sim.is now unregistered.

Meekohontas

Yes it was. But it was affecting my services and wouldn't send messaged so I decided to just get rid of it and now I cannot get my physical sim to work. And I've tried everything. Just says unregistered. 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Meekohontas 

Is the esim and physical sim for the same service/phone #? In what order were they installed? If for the same service each Sim no matter type replaces the other rendering previous Sims deactivated.  Can you give us a little more detail?

Need Help? Let's chat.