please unlock my device currently locked with public mobile 

iphone 7 

imei number

9 REPLIES 9

lomashu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am ok now thanks 

@Tsawwassen wrote:

Are you sure that it's locked to PM/Telus? If it is then call Telus however it may be locked by another carrier such as Bell or Rogers and in that case you have to just call one of them.

I'm unsure if @lomashu's iPhone device is already being used at Public Mobile, but if it is, it couldn't be locked to Bell or Rogers.  Also, if it is locked to Telus, contacting Telus Mobility isn't necessary. As stated earlier in the thread, Pubilc Mobile can get it unlocked.

@Metal1967 wrote:

@lomashu  Public mobile does not lock phones……….maybe if it’s a stolen pre used phone that they sold to someone.. haven’t heard  of this ever happening .. sim lock is a different issue 

The iPhone 7 is from a time that carriers did lock devices, and Telus/Koodo locked devices will appear to be locked to Public Mobile.  Public Mobile will unlock these devices.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lomashu  Edit your post.. ( little arrow that faces down) remove your imei.. or it may get black listed.. this is a public forum…

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you sure that it's locked to PM/Telus? If it is then call Telus however it may be locked by another carrier such as Bell or Rogers and in that case you have to just call one of them.

lomashu

Thanks I just thought I will check before porting to my new carrier thanks 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lomashu  Public mobile does not lock phones……….maybe if it’s a stolen pre used phone that they sold to someone.. haven’t heard  of this ever happening .. sim lock is a different issue 

lomashu

This phone is locked with public mobile as carrier I think . (Sim) .

I am trying to port my existing number to a different provider , so I need to unlock first 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@lomashu hi if locked to another provider you need to contact them,if you sim locked your phone follow this link  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

Need Help? Let's chat.