cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data

planeshift
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is public going to go with unlimited data, like all the other prepaid providers? if not im changing which im sure everyone will

7 REPLIES 7

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Public Mobile is a slow adopter I expect unlimited reduced speed data will show up within the next few years.

Kelvin87

Hi,

Not everyone is going to use as much data as you.
I can see that the cheapest unlimited data (bring your own phone) plan is Freedom mobile for $50 a month.

If you're comparing it to Public Mobile, you should switch because Public Mobile is mostly offering 3G speeds and not 4G LTE. So its gonna be slower than your expectations.

The target market here is for people to reduce their plan for what they need. Not get data that they dont expect to use up every month and pay more than $50+ a month. 

So like the previous comment, to each their own.

Cheers

@planeshift  My guess is that eventually they will. I hear that the competition's implementation of the unlimited data has many issues. Maybe PM is taking their time to do it right. Anyway if a toll free number is i that important to you then maybe PM is not a good fit.

planeshift

unusable data? at least i can surf

@planeshift wrote:

im switching , and the one nice thing about the other companies is a toll free number

To each their own. I take reducing my bill with rewards over having nearly unusable data after the cut-off.

planeshift

im switching , and the one nice thing about the other companies is a toll free number

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@planeshift 

No formal announcement.  

PM did offer the 1 GB data add ons x 2 times the last few months.  Kinda to compete against the other companies throttled unlimited data (after using up the plans data).  It would be nice....  who knows what the future will hold.  

Need Help? Let's chat.