cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown request failure

Nadia2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For older than 2023 old platform account What should I do with “unknown request failure” error message? That happens when I try to login in the eversafe account for first time.

username and password is correct( as wrong username password error is different) and it didn’t work and I had to make this account ( another account) as old community page login didn’t exist and needed same eversafe login . I have asked it by a ticket too no answer yet unfortunately.

6 REPLIES 6

Nadia2023

Not solved yet. The first agents was not even understanding what i am saying another one is assigned i hope that this one understands. 

Nadia2023

Yes unfortunately and instead of answering me they just removed the offer that was saying offer will be valid until end of today and they changed it before end of today 

@Nadia2023 

this was a very busy weekend for all the Black Friday activations, probably busiest one of the year.  Support likely still clearing the tickets.  Make sure you check the community inbox for their reply.  Message again for updates if needed 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wait times for CS agents are a bit longer than usual so you might have to wait.

Nadia2023

Thanks for your response, I have contacted them but they haven’t answered me yet unfortunately 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nadia2023 some accounts didn't migrated onto EverSafe system successfully and I guess yours is one of them

No worries, easy fix for PM and you just need to engage support by direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.