cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use data

kingsley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data got finished before my due date (10/16/2019). I have renewed my plan but still cannot use my data although i can make call.

Any help? What do i need to do?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kingsley wrote:

Ok. Thanks. The moderator has contacted me and i have provided my feedback awaiting theirs as well.
Actually, I did not really change plans. Because i have the same plan of 50, i just went ahead to make payment. my account has been credited with 50 but cannot use my data

Just wait for moderator to renew your plan.

kingsley

50. My bank account has also been deducted

kingsley

Ok. Thanks. The moderator has contacted me and i have provided my feedback awaiting theirs as well.
Actually, I did not really change plans. Because i have the same plan of 50, i just went ahead to make payment. my account has been credited with 50 but cannot use my data

popping

@kingsley 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The fastest way is to change to another plan and choose to change it right now.

popping

@kingsley wrote:

My data got finished before my due date (10/16/2019). I have renewed my plan but still cannot use my data although i can make call.

Any help? What do i need to do?

What is the amount of the available fund in your overview page after login?

If the amount is the same as your added, you have not renewal your plan yet.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@kingsley hi as stated above by @ChuckYeah you cannot renew your same plan early without moderators assistance, you can get an  add on or change plans early if you believe you need more data every cycle Smiley Happy

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you renew your same plan early? If so you will have to get in touch with the moderators via support ticket. Renewing the same plan EARLY requires moderators help.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.