cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable. to register my debit card

Aenylayce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to register my debit card. Only my husband debit card works and i do not want to use his card anymore. Have no idea why they do not accept my card. Already called the bank and they said everything is good on their end. Need help!!!

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Aenylayce   I think they only take Visa Debit  and not the traditional bank debit card.   is your debit the same as your husband one?

From PM  (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online)

Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aenylayce : A plain old standard debit card is not valid. Visa Debit and reportedly some MasterCard Debit cards are valid. And standard Visa, Mastercard, Amex cards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same one ,

your typing and sometime you type it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

if you are already activated you can do,

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

and if still not can't fix it please you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.