cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to call

salilnirula
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am unable to make outgoing calls and its saying I have finished all available minutes. its  an unlimited canada wide calling plan and I hardly used 100 minutes out of it. how to solve this issue

7 REPLIES 7

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you resolve this, you shouldn't have an issue. Unfortunately there is sometimes a glitch where you get an erroneous message but calling still works or when it doesn't a quick reboot should deal with it

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@salilnirula 

If you are on the $40 plan, you should be OK.

Did you port your old number over to PM recently?

Try rebooting your phone by powering off then wait 2 minutes and power back on.

@salilnirula   Then there should be no issues with calling.  Sometimes rebooting can fix the issue, but it's also a good idea to add +1 in front of all numbers, even for local calls.

salilnirula
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

40$

@salilnirula wrote:

i am unable to make outgoing calls and its saying I have finished all available minutes. its  an unlimited canada wide calling plan and I hardly used 100 minutes out of it. how to solve this issue

I noticed that you've mentioned 100 minutes.  Which plan are you on?  If it's the $15 plan, only incoming calls are unlimited.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@salilnirula   Try adding  1 in front of all calls or if it's a automated message you're hearing, then the call should go through after the message.  What plan are you on...$25?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@salilnirula Hi try taking your sim out and reseat it reboot your phone you may have a provisioning problem with your account contact customer service agent 

1.  you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.