cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble transfer number to public mobile

littleteddies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently set up a public mobile account, and have gone through the process of getting my number ported over from bell. Its been over a week, almost 2 weeks now and haven’t had any luck. At this point, I’ve been trying to submit a ticket multiple times but am unable to through public mobile (the submit a ticket button is greyed out everytime I try to do it). How can I contact a CS_Agent through the community here? thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can also try this number @littleteddies 

1-844-232-PORT

Just make sure you have your Bell SIM card in your device so you can reply yes to the port authorization text – as well your Bell account needs to be active for this to occur.

littleteddies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ooh, thank you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@littleteddies 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.